What to Expect
Here are some things that will help you as you visit Peninsula Community Church (PCC):
1. When you arrive at Peninsula Community Church you will be greeted with a warm hello and a fresh cup of coffee.
2. PCC has a casual enviroment - the attire will range from business casual (with an occasional tie) to kahki or jean shorts.
3. Our services are approximately 75 minutes long and includes vibrant worship, a relevant Christ centered message and prayer.
4. After each service, all attendees are invited to join for "fireside fellowship" where those attending the service can enjoy a cup of coffee, a delicious snack and fantastic fellowship.
5. At PCC, we do not receive a morning offering but rather we have "honor boxes" at the rear of the sanctuary where covenant members and regular attendees are encouraged to place their tithes and offerings.